LETTER WRITING : Write A Job Application To The DEO, Jaipur For The Post Of Yoga Instructor Including Your Resume.



Q. Write a job application to the DEO, Jaipur for the post of Yoga instructor including your resume.
Ans.
21, Dwarika Puri
Station Road
Kota

10 May 2018

The District Education Officer
Jaipur

Subject : Application for the post of Yoga instructor.

Sir

This is with reference to the advertisement published in "The Rajasthan Patrika" on May 8,2018 for the post of a Yoga instructor.
I have recently completed my B.N.Y.S. with 78% marks from Delhi University. I have attended many Yoga camps and have experience of teaching classes on Yoga.
I am hardworking, honest and punctual. I assure you that I shall work with full devotion and sincerity if I am provided the above post. I am enclosing my resume for your perusal.

Yours faithfully
Shivam
Enclosed-Resume

RESUME

Name
Shivam Kumar
Address
21, Dwarika Puri, Station Road, Kota
D.O.B.
10 Jan 1985
Nationality
Indian
Marital Status
Unmarried
Educational Qualification
B.N.Y.S.
Job Experience
Handling Various Yoga Campus
Interests and Hobbies
Reading books, Attending lectures on spiritual topics.
Enclosures
Attested copies of Mark-sheets of Class X, XII, B.N.Y.S.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.