A Short Paragraph On " A Scene At The Railway Station".

A SCENE AT THE RAILWAY STATION

Last week I went to the railway station to receive my uncle. I reached to the railway station. The train was late. I waited for time. I saw some scenes at the railway station till the arrival of the train. Some passengers were buying tickets at the ticket window. A boy was selling newspapers. There were many tea stalls. Passengers were taking tea. Some passengers were waiting eagerly for the arrival of the train. The coolies in red uniforms were sitting in a line. When the train arrived at the station, there was a great rush. Passengers were throwing their luggage in the windows. I looked at my uncle and came to home with him.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.