A Short Paragraph On "My Hobby".


My Hobby

Hobby is a good habit to keep one busy. Because it is a best way to utilize the free time instead of gossiping. It never leaves one alone. There are many hobbies such as dancing, singing, drawing and bird watching etc. But I like to read books and it has become my favourite hobby. It gives me happiness along with knowledge. It is a good source of enjoyment, knowledge and inspiration. I like to read interesting, knowledgeable books whether they are story books or G.K. books. I like to read motivational books also. They motivate me to do my work whole heartly. They also give me awareness of so many things around us. Books also improves our language and vocabulary. Reading books is such a wonderful hobby. Everyone should cultivate the habit of reading because it is a good source of knowledge. More ever they are friend of human being. I am proud to be a lover of books.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.