A Short Paragraph On "My Best Friend".


My Best Friend

Friends are as important as a family, we cannot live without them We share our happiness, feelings and problems with them. I have many friends but Rahul is my best friend. He belongs to a respectable family. His father is a doctor and mother is a housewife. He is one of the best students of our class. He understands things quickly and always a topper of our class. He is very punctual, hardworking and always comes school on time. He is also monitor of our class. He is obedient and respectful. He is a good player of football. He is the apple of eyes of all the teachers. I have also learnt many good things from him. I am really proud of him and feel lucky to have a friend like him.

Post a Comment

1 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.