Letter To Friend Congratulating Him or Her On Success.



Q. Imagine you are Zaara living in Pune. Your friend Radha has won a gold medal in the state English debate competition. Write a letter to her congratulating her on his success in the competition.

Answer:
Examination Hall
Pune

14 March 2018

My dear Radha
I am quite well here and hope that you are also same there. I was very happy when your mother informed me that you had won a gold medal in the state English debate competition. I advise you to work hard. I wish you a happy and long life. I again congratulate you. I invite you to visit Pune.

Please pay my best regards to your parents and love to youngers.

With best wishes

Your loving friend
Zaara

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.