A Short Paragraph On "My Favourite Teacher".


My Favourite Teacher

Teacher is a person in our life who provides many important things together with the good education and shows us the path of life. I study in Radiant Public School. There are about 30 teachers in my school. Some of them take my classes. I like all of my teachers. They all are very kind and loving but Mr. John is my favourite teacher. He teaches us English. He is a brilliant tutor. He is always kind, thoughtful and generous. He treats students like friends, understands them and solve their problems in the best possible and easiest way. He always remains calm. He is very helpful. A student can ask any question any time. He has good teaching skills. He is not only a good teacher but also a good person. He provides free tuition to poor students. He motivates us to always follow right path in the life.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.